Sunday 31 March 2013

Free Spirit




I have no religious affiliations, I am a spiritual being. I believe in kindness, creativity and connections. The foundation of my hopes for any and all work that I do with children and adults lay in the simplicity of sharing lessons that I have learnt through being conscious of my spirit and journey.

Hope, open mindedness, honesty, understanding and healing have all played most important roles in my life journey so far. When I think of how vital it is to share and teach children about spiritual philosophies I think of many including…

Love
Awareness
Kindness
Compassion
Integrity
Fairness
Honesty
Gratitude
Faith
Peace
Rhythm
Service
Humility
Willingness
Forgiveness
Courage
Open mindedness
Perseverance
Surrender
Appreciation

We all have access to them, they are universal, the very essence of our spirit. Although they may or may not be taught as part of any religious beliefs, they are spiritual in nature. We are home to them and how and if we practice them in our lives often depends on being aware of them.

Whether with a little person or big person, sharing what I have learnt seems the same to me, I share according to the capacity and desire to receive, and according to the hearts intelligence and the minds openness, and all that’s good.

Rather than generating concepts that might obstruct or hinder my ability to share, 
I feel it is better to honor myself and share what and how I can whilst allowing the play of the 
Creative Spirit in the sharing.

I feel that there is a deeper part of our being that knows exactly what to share and how to share it, if only we can trust the love that is in us.

Melanie Lee

2 comments:

  1. For example: if your older sister is graduating from college and is moving to another state for her dream job and you're the only child left in the house who is a high school senior and is unsure if you'll have enough credits to graduate with your class.

    Actually, feeling your emotions and dealing with them as they rise to the surface
    will help you to become emotionally healthy and thus avoid repeating your childhood when you do begin to have your
    own family. Take a look back at your life or if you're currently living with your parents, analyze how you interact in relationships and determine if your actions are analogous to your parent's relationship.


    Feel free to visit my webpage - Northern Kentucky university

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, we would love to hear from you, your feedback is most welcome & and appreciated.